Accommodation Hunedoara county info & offer at hotels, hostels, guesthouses and private accommodation / offers & discounts
Accommodation Deva, Hunedoara county capitalDeva has developed for tourism and offer those interested to visit the city and its impoundments a wide range of accommodation offers. There are currently in Deva a number of twenty-one accommodation units offers, accommodation as follows: eleven accommodation at hostels, four hotels, four cottages, a hostel and a motel. Some units have lower prices, others have higher prices, but the services are lower or higher, as prices you will pay. Book offers look at units that are in the villages belonging to the city. Among the establishments offering quality services we can mention a few: Guesthouse President guesthouse of five-stars, hotel Davos hotel of three-stars and hostel Archia Mansion five stars.
Accommodation Hunedoara townCity Hunedoara was a pillar of Romanian industry, but due to reduced activity steel mill the town became an important tourist pole of the county. In Hunedoara there is a zoo, here also you can find the famous castle of Hunyadi, the city is located near Lake Cincis, recreational lake and leisure in a pleasant and quiet place. The city has several hotels and guesthouses that offer the possibility to stay in the best possible conditions. We recommend accommodation at the Maier Hotel three stars, Hunedoara Best Hotel three stars accommodation and Rusca hotel three star hotel.
Accommodation Cincis lake & other tourist attractionsCincis Lake is an artificial lake created during the communist period in Hunedoara county. Cincis Lake one of the largest lakes in Transylvania, has a depth of 48 meters and covering an area of approximately 200 ha. It is located at a distance of 15 km from the city of Hunedoara. You may say in joke or seriously that the lake is called “The Hunedoara Sea”. The average water temperature is 18°C. In this lake you can swim. Other attractions are fishing, water sports and sightseeing in the area. All around the lake there are two campgrounds where you can tent or caravan can park the roulottes, and tourists seeking accommodation can stay overnight at one of the three motels, hostels or numerous villas (some private other offering accommodation for tourists).
The banks of the lake are composed of several habitats, 48% are considered to be the natural state, and the remaining 52% is sand. For fishing enthusiasts the main fish species are carp, catfish, pike, carp, perch, crucian. Two places where you can find accommodation at Cincis Lake are: Diamond Hotel four stars hotel and Belvedere Guesthouse three stars.
Accommodation Hunedoara county hotels, hostels, cottages and private accommodation!